Tuesday 3 January 2012

cock's out for the boys!!!

I dedicate this site to my adventures, to my Lovers, and those who share my passion for the Male form. This will not be just another jack-off or bateing-blog; but rather a sincere effort to share with the world, that most potent and power force of manhood, the Penis- my Penis.

Regardless of your Personal Situation or Sexual Orientation, regardless of your Colour or Sex or Religious perspective... if you have an interest in the power of Masculinity, the aesthetic appeal of the phallus, and an open mind....

Then this is the place for you. 

Be at peace with you body, and find a connection to Your spirituality and the Divine through your cock and follow me on the journey of my Manhood.

"When we embrace all of our sexuality,
we honor our spirituality

When we embrace all of our sprituality
we honor our sexuality.
When we embrace both, we celebrate God."
- Sacred Orgasms Kenneth Ray Stubbs

No comments:

Post a Comment